Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Firedoglake.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with sufficient information to allow us to locate the material, including the following information:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the web site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
5. your name, address, telephone number and email address.
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty or perjury, that the above information you provide us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the behalf of copyright owner.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
ATT: COPYRIGHT AGENT
5185 Macarthur Blvd. #642
Washington D.C. 20016
By phone: 202-506-3907
By email: email@example.com