May Clark Terry rest in peace.
– Secretary of State John Kerry: Russia’s actions are unacceptable and we will implement more sanctions
– Meanwhile, Kerry said talks between Iran and the P5+1 are not imminent as there is more to discuss
– Natasha Lennard: “As we fight anti-Semitism, we need to fight other kinds of discrimination, too”
– Qatari Foreign Minister Khalid al-Attiyah said world governments are suffering from a “crisis of conscience” in response to world events and that the Qatar government does not support Muslim Brotherhood
– The Kurdish government in Iraq now says it will not go through with an oil deal with Iraq as talks enter a stalemate. In fact, they threaten to withdraw from the national government.
– The defense minister in Iraq is angry the U.S. revealed their plans to capture Mosul as he believes it does not take into consideration Iraq’s plans
– A Palestinian authority accused Israel of freezing tax revenue to the Palestinian Authority to see it “collapse.” In fact, he vowed not to work on security matters with the country if this continued.
– Governments across the world must help Gaza build or else future generations will grow up in ruins
– While Jordan may say it will not launch any ground offensive against ISIS, it may do so in the future
– At least 19 people were killed in Iraq after shootings and a number of bombings across the country