– Glenn Greenwald: “How former Treasury officials and the UAE are manipulating American journalists”
– With evidence of Islamic State militants entering Turkey to treat their woundeds as the country keeps its border opens, it reveals how weak the U.S. is considering Turkey is an ally of the U.S.
– The Pentagon disputed reports of civilian deaths in Western airstrikes
– Despite warning on the threat of Khorasan, U.S. officials still are unclear in establishing how specifically threatening they are
– A new unity government will take control of the Gaza Strip after an agreement between Hamas and Fatah
– We know the ISIL controls oil, but what do they specific have? The Associated Press provides all of that here.
– Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi warned the U.S. and French governments about a potential terrorist attack in both of their countries by the ISIL
– A 20-year-old woman who escaped from Boko Haram in Nigeria described her time under their hands as “torture”
Photo by Charles Roffey under Creative Commons license