$30 Million Reward for Info on Who Shot Down Malaysia MH17
The organization wifka is offering a $30 Million reward for information leading to the identifies of those responsible for the shooting down of MH17. Specifically, they are looking for:
– Who gave the order?
– Who covers up the shoot down? (Also, if it was by accident and not out of political, economic or military motivation)
– Who can provide details on the circumstances that led to the shoot down?
– Who was directly involved with the shoot down?
– What happened to the people that were involved with the shoot down? What happened to the weapon used?
– Who can name the people that cleared the shoot down?
Like WikiLeaks, they guarantee confidentiality. I think this is the kind of thing I would like to see more of. It falls along the lines of Ralph Nader’s thoughts that only the rich can save us now. Perhaps this kind of thing will lead to some truths coming out.
Now, can we please find a rich person somewhere offering a similar reward for the other Malaysian jet that is still “missing?” Because I firmly believe, since day one, that the USG shot down that plane soon after takeoff and the whole “missing” meme is a cover-up. Either way, I would love to learn the truth, and the families of those killed deserve nothing less.