– Michael Ratner discusses with The Real News on how the UN should charge Israel with crimes against humanity, war crimes, genocide and apartheid.
– The U.S. offered satellite photos of rockets fired from Russia
– Secretary of State John Kerry told Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to accept responsibility for contributing to Ukrainian conflict
– More than 1,000 people have died in Gaza as a result of the Israeli bombings as no ceasefire seems ready to be made
– In the West Bank and Jerusalem, Palestinians marched to protest the horrific attacks in Gaza by Israel and two protesters were killed along with 100 wounded by Israeli police; Moreover, Israeli marched for peace in Gaza
– In Homs, Syria, at least seven people were killed as a result of a car bomb
– Israeli Defense Force: Yes we bombed the UN-run school, but we did not kill anyone; Wait….what?
– Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu states the country could afford to lose its image, but not its security
– Part three of three with Baba Aye on why Nigerians should resist not only Boko Haram, but the government as well
– The wife of the Vice Prime Minister of Cameroon was kidnapped by Boko Haram militants after an attack on his house
Photo by Broo_am (Andy B) under Creative Commons license