Greece: Interview with mother of Pavlos Fyssas (Killah P)
Posted by greydogg, 99GetSmart
Source: Revolution News
In this video TV journalists interview Pavlos Fyssas’s mother, the mother of the 34-year old hip hop artist known as Killah P who was murdered by Neo-nazi fascists (Xrysh Avgh) in the early hours of September 18 in Keratsini, Athens.
In this video we learn that an eye witness took a video of the scene of the crime and mistakenly took it to police – and for some reason the video hasn’t been brought up at all as evidence. Pavlo’s girlfriend went to the police to ask for help before the incident, there were 12 riot cops on 6 motorbikes – they said they would not get involved with such “gomaria” (beasts). Click to view videos
After what seems like a set up to have him murdered, a car came up with the killer, who then said he would kill him – and Pavlo was stabbed in the heart and abdomen. Fyssas’s mother claims the murderer was paid [by Golden Dawn].
Video Transcript (English Version):
Interview with Pavlos Fyssas mother:
-Can you hear me?
-Yes we can.
-Please listen to me. There is an eyewitness of the murder and he took a video of it. But he made the mistake of giving it to the police. But he has it. You can see the scene and how it evolved.
– So do you mean the police has this video in their possession Mrs. Fyssa?
– Yes there is an eyewitness and he took a video. I don’t know him. He gave it to the police. He said the following: ”I’ll start from the beginning. They were watching football. Somebody who frequents the bar said something about someone who might have been a member of Golden Dawn. Don’t know exactly what. Not one of “our” kids.”
– So you say that there is video that covers the crime scene, the murder? – Yes not the conversations in the bar but the scene outside.
– My kid…. Well there was my kid, his girlfriend and another four of their friends. And because he was always in front, he was always protective, this is how he always acted, he told them to ‘get away and let me delay them so you can leave.’ Our house is not even 100m away. They got him in front of his house. But his girlfriend didn’t leave. She ran to the cops who were in total 12 “Dias” riot cops on 6 motorcycles. They were already there. And she pleaded shouting “go there, go there, something bad will happen”.
– And what did they tell her? Why didn’t they go? – They told her this, “And are we supposed to go fight these bullies?”
– And after he fought 3 of them, because you cannot imagine what kind of a kid we are talking about, he fought all three, and we all know how violent they are, a car came from the opposite direction, his murderer got out of the car and said, “I will kill you fucker “.
– Had they any previous encounters?
– No Mister. My son didn’t know the guy.
-We cannot know that. We can’t know from where the hate comes from.
– I am shouting from yesterday. Do not put labels on my son, he was a free mind and nothing else, and if you really want to know who he was LISTEN TO HIS SONGS. They were unknown to him. But how unknown can members of the Golden Dawn can be? We all know them but we are scared of their faces. He was a brave man and he wasn’t backing off. You are wrong, he didn’t have a previous problem with him. He was a paid murderer. And they told him to do that.
– So he was being targeted and he went directly to your son?
– I don’t know if.. Who is talking now?
– Kanelakis Madam.
– Well listen Kanelakis, who are you?
– I am a reporter.
– You need to understand something. Are you listening to me?
– Yes I am.
– And you won’t interrupt with bullshit?
– Madam I ask because here it says that he was targeted.
– Mister Kanelakis I ask you to respect the woman’s situation, and the fact that she is on the phone line with us and not here.
– But of course I respect her.
– Your son’s friends, did they tell you if Roupakias (the murderer) was in the bar?
– No he was informed. He was informed by someone in the bar. He is a paid murderer. And they informed him to come and kill and it happened that his victim was my son. Why? Because he protected his friends. If he had run off it one of his friends would be dead. Because his friends went off to the supermarket to buy beers and go to the house. – OK.
– Did Kanelakis understand that? – Madam have you contacted the police?
– No I haven’t. Which police are you talking about? Are you having fun with me?
– Did they say anything about the video the eyewitness gave them?
– This was on the news yesterday night. You didn’t listen to it? Why didn’t you? How did we hear it and you did not?
– You told us it was an eyewitness and I’m asking you if it helped the investigation.
– The eyewitness wanted the cops to tell Paul’s father that his son was a brave man. He didn’t get a scratch from the other three. He did not have a single scratch. Only the stab wounds. Do you understand that? Stop trying to drive us crazy. Stop it.
– We don’t have this intention Madam. —— (Talking to the reporters)
– You are the ones who gave them power. You brought them here. And you made them kill my son. You are all responsible.
– I speak to you personally, and I want to make it clear that we respect all the things you have said and we do not intend to offend your family. And we respect your pain. – You offend with the things you say. What else do you want? For my son people are organising concerts in many countries. What affairs would my kid of thirty years old have with a 50 year old murderer? Do you want to know who my son really was?