Cross Post from IfLizWereQueen

This man didn’t lift a finger. He was born a millionaire.  The majority of the people he is supposed to represent were not born millionaires.  In fact, just like districts all  across America, the majority of constituents in Ryan’s district earn less than $100,000 a year.

Ryan has said that he will oppose continuing payroll tax cuts for both employers and employees, arguing that the policy had already failed to provide a sufficient boost to the economy. “It hasn’t worked,” Ryan said, suggesting the current temporary tax cut should be allowed to expire, which will amount to a 50 percent tax hike on workers making less than $106,000 per year. [Of course Ryan, being a multimillionaire himself, will talk out of the side of his mouth if someone mentions dropping he the Bush tax cuts for the rich.]

He also said he opposes the president’s proposal to require millionaires to pay the same tax rate as the middle class, known as the Buffett plan. “Class warfare might make for good politics, but it makes for rotten economics,” Ryan said.  [Class warfare is just fine for millionaire Congressmen like Paul Ryan as long as we are talking about representing the rich.]
This is Ryan’s First District–the one that he is supposed to be representing:

Here are the financial facts for the 1st District of Wisconsin.

Only  21.6% of you earn more than $100,000 a year.  Any of the remaining 78.4% of you in the First District who vote for Paul Ryan are nothing but self-destructive stupid fools.  Does he have to come right out and say “I don’t represent the majority?”  What does it take?  He has told you that he approves of raising taxes 50% on the majority of you.  What does it take?  For him to spit in your face too?

Here is another news flash for the people of the First District of Wisconsin.  It is a class war and if you know what’s good for you, then you won’t be pretending that you belong to Paul Ryan’s class in 2012 when you go into that voting booth.

If you don’t want the see-saw situation of a millionaire Democrat replacing Ryan.  Do what it takes now to set yourself up to run as an Independent for the First District of Wisconsin.  Create REAL choices for 2012 while you still have a chance.  You don’t have to settle for people like Paul Ryan, or his Democratic millionaire counterpart..

Liz Berry

Liz Berry

13 Comments