A Holiday Message From Bradley Manning
Bradley Manning released the following statement today through his attorney, David Coombs, in order to thank those who have taken action to help him:
I greatly appreciate everyone’s support and well wishes during this time. I am also thankful for everything that has been done to aid in my defense. I ask that everyone takes the time to remember those who are separated from their loved ones at this time due to deployment and important missions. Specifically, I am thinking of those that I deployed with and have not seen for the last seven months, and of the staff here at the Quantico Confinement Facility who will be spending their Christmas without their family.
Sign the letter to the Commanding Officer of Bradley Manning’s brig urging for Bradley’s unnecessary POI order to be lifted. Bradley’s friend David House will be delivering it on his next visit.
- David House: Bradley Manning Speaks About his Conditions
- Julian Assange: Bradley Manning is a Political Prisoner (VIDEO)
- Dr. Jeff Kaye, Bradley Manning & the Torture That Is Solitary Confinement
- Michael Whitney on GritTV with Laura Flanders on Bradley Manning’s detention
- Bradley Manning/Wikileaks Timeline
- Video: David House on MSNBC about Bradley Manning’s Detention