Burdened by low approval on the economy, President Obama brought former president Bill Clinton and investor Warren Buffett to the White House on Wednesday to talk about job creation.
It seems to be happening just like Krugman predicted.
I can hear the conversation now:
BO: Gee, guys what do I do?
BC: You shoulda listened to Krugman.
WB: Aww Geez, Barry what are you worried about everythings fine!
Rahm: F*@king Hippies were Right Again!
Let’s see I can name about a gazillion things hes done wrong.
1. Hired Tim Geithner.
2. Kept Bernanke and Summers.
3. Continued Bush Policy of bailing out banksters.
4. Too little of a stimulus package.
5. Concentrating on reducing deficit.
6. Not using bully pulpit to get real bank reform.
7. Taking banksters word that they would loan to small businesses.
There’s a million more but my golden retriever wants me to take her for a walk and she won’t leave me alone!!
Feel free to name as many more that you can think of. But I gotta go.