Brace yourself. This is written as quickly, and thus, as poorly as I can manage.
Glenn Beck has received a plan, from God, or is receiving a plan from God, and is revealing it in a book in August. The book will be called the The First Letter of The Apostle Glenn to the Americans. It will be the first "scripture" added to the bible in nearly 1700 years.
Of course, Glenn could just mimic what his Idol, Adolf Hitler did, and write it down in a book called, Mein Kampf.
So, yet another way in which Glenn Beck resembles Adolf Hitler.
1. Uses wild rhetoric to stir the emotions of his audience, no matter how big the lie.
2. Creates a false "national emergency", namely that our constitution is under attack, and only Glenn Beck will be given a plan from God to save us. Savior!
3. Hitler believed he was ordained of God to lead Germany to a thousand-year reign. Beck believes he is ordained of God to reveal God’s plan for America for the next one hundred years. Both wrote it in a book.
4. Adolf Hitler was easily reduced to fits of emotion. Glenn Beck is easily reduced to fits of emotion.
5. Adolf Hitler wrote books. Glenn Beck writes books.
6. Adolf Hitler became known for his long speeches. Glenn Beck has become known for his long speeches.
7. Glenn Beck is of German Descent. Adolf Hitler was not, but became a German citizen after World War 1.
8. Adolf Hitler was obsessed with Jews, inferior races and communists. In fact, most Nazis believed that the "lesser" races, like Jews, blacks, people of color…were responsible for the Germans losing WWI. Many German veterans of that war believed that communist Jews sold out the army on the verge of victory. Glenn Beck is obsessed with our immigration problem, and blames a good portion of America’s problems on "the socialist, communist, welfare state created especially for people of the lesser races".
9. Hitler tied the Jews to Communist Russia. Beck ties minorities and Liberals to Communist Russia…except when he is tying them to Nazi Germany, who hated Communist Russia. Wait…umm, Glenn?
Sigh. Finally, Glenn Beck wants you to be afraid of anything that doesn’t agree with what he believes, and that he, Glenn Beck, is the only one who can save us with the plan God is revealing to him. Adolf Hitler won his power by convincing the German nation that they had to be afraid of the Jews, the communists, Czechoslovakia, Poland, and France, and that he was the only one with a plan to save them and make them great again.
10. Adolf Hitler never held Public Office before he became Chancellor of Germany in 1933. Prior to that, he was the leader of the Nazi Party, a speaker who was more entertainer than politician, an "artist" of sorts, and a writer who grew in fame and notoriety rapidly. For all purposes, he became the voice of the Radical right wing in Germany during their depression. Glenn Beck has never held public office, but is a speaker, although he is more of an entertainer than a serious news man or politician, who has grown in fame and notoriety rapidly. He has become the voice of the radical right wing in America, during this time of economic and social upheaval.