Coming up this weekend on Saturday Art and Food Sunday:
- On Saturday Art, Mitchell Frye has a photograph from Montreal
- Art Threat will write about art bringing Israel and Palestine together
- Jake Remington will have a piece entitled "Dark"
- Masaccio will discuss Michelangelo’s "Pieta"
- On Food Sunday, Jessica Glasscoe has a recipe for Stuffed Peppers with Spicy Greens and Scallion Pilaf
- alanaclaire will discuss why a food writer would get into politics
- Bill Egnor will teach us how to make Cinnamon scones and Chocolate Chip scones
- And Toby Wollin has the delicious food news!
If you’ve got a recipe, post it to share! If you make are or just like talking about it, post it so we all can see! See you this weekend.