Principles of the Libertarian Progressive Party?
- People don’t deserve poverty, even if they don’t understand economics.
- People don’t deserve police abuses
- The poor don’t deserve to be taxed (or mandated) to support the rich
- The world does not deserve to be subjugated by any major power
- The world does not deserve mercantilism
- More women in Congress. More women on the Federal bench.
- Separation of church and state.
- Health care for everyone.
- Educational opportunities for everyone.
- Markets and regulation to protect participants and bystanders
[added] So, add your own!
(I had real fun making up the tags list)
[minor changes on day of publication]