Ever feel like you’re getting taken for a ride?
- VECO Ex CEO, Bill Allen apparently tried to hide relationships with underage girls.
- Dubai gets $10 billion bailout from Abu Dhabi.
- Italian P.M. Silvio Berlusconi hit in the face by a protester. With nose broken and teeth knocked out, the 73-year-old remains in the hospital.
- Citigroup to repay bailout money.
- The Bush Administration’s birth control policies led to baby boom in Africa.
- Imagine that, The Wall Street Journal has moved to the right under Murdoch’s control.
- Paul A. Samuelson, nobel Prize-winning economist, dead at 94.
- 3 U.S. citizens detained in Iran face trial for espionage.
- Tom Toles: GOP hypocrisy on medicare.
What else is currently in the news?