Coming up on Food Sunday: Morocco, Jerusalem, Italy and School Lunch
This Food Sunday, we’ll take you on a bit of a trip.
- Toby Wollin will bring us three different kinds of potatoes, white, sweet and Jerusalem
- Jessica Glasscoe will have a recipe for Moroccan braised chicken
- Jill Richardson will join us for a discussion of the school lunch program re-authorization in Congress
- Alana Chernila will give us a bit of Italy with a recipe for peppery pasta carbonara with poached egg
- And we’ll have a special guest, Ana Joanes – filmmaker and creator of the new movie FRESH, a film about the grassroots food movement that also embodies the food grassroots movement – who’ll share with us a bit about her movie, her tips on eating healthy, and some of her favorite recipes for adults and children.
So join us this Sunday, right here, for Food Sundays. Bring your thoughts, your comments, and if you’ve got a recipe to share, write us a diary!