I’m waiting for my man
Twenty-six dollars in my hand
Just a bunch of stuff to unpack while Waiting For Douthat. Now I know how Chunky Reese Witherspoon felt. I’ll probably be just as disappointed.:
- Former drunken coed Jenna Bush (now) Hager lands a gig on the Today Show which is no big deal and it’s not as if she can be any worse than Morning Joe’s Mika Brzezinski whose job it is to sit next to Scarborough and nod agreeably like a beaten wife who knows better than to say anything when the menfolk are talking. Anyway, Bush Hager will cover education because she’s been a teacher for, like, four years which is longer than Sarah Palin was a Governor and she’s qualified to be Queen of America.
- From TFLN: "do you think they ever dumped Gatorade over Michael Vick’s head after his dog won?"
- Dick Cheney is all, "you do not want to go there, girlfriend" about his torturing past, calling any investigation "outrageous". Phillip Garrido feels the same way about the police digging up his back yard.
- Ratings for the Glenn Beck Jonestown Redux Comedy Hour continue to go up which makes the wingnuts claim victory although the bean counters at Fox may beg to differ. These guys are the smartest capitalists ever.
- America’s Stupidest Blogger™ dismembered with an exacto knife. It occured to me the other day that Megan’s problem is that, while she is smart enough to read studies and abstracts, she is incapable drawing intelligent conclusions from them. Or, to put it another way: