Irrefutable Proof that Holocaust Museum Shooter Wasn’t One of DHS’s “Right-Wing Extremists”
- He hates the US government.
- He hates liberals.
- He said President Obama was "created by Jews."
- He believes Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
- He holds conspiratorial views about the federal reserve.
- He feared the takeover of the country by "black governors."
- He was active in the white separatist movement.
- He is an anti-Semite.
- He is a known associate of William Pierce, author of The Turner Diaries.
- He is a known associate of Stan Hess, formerly of David Duke’s European rights organization.
- His birther screed was posted approvingly at Free Republic.
- He idolized John G. Crommelin, a McCarthyite and segregationist who ran for Governor of Alabama for the ultra right-wing National States’ Rights Party.
- He calls himself a "White Christian."
Yep, sounds like a typical lefty to me.
Then again, to the wingnuts, the list looks something like this.
- He is a neo-Nazi.
Von Brunn’s a neo-Nazi. Nazis were leftists. Therefore, von Brunn is a leftist.
Heh. Suck it, Kossacks!