Here’s a quick glance at what is happening in the news this morning:
- Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak says "all-out war" with Hamas as the bombing continues.
- Kuwait canceled a $17.4 billion joint venture with Dow Chemical. Dow stock down 6% before the bell.
- A Russian academic predicts civil war and breakup of the U.S. Colorful map included.
- This is not a surprise: Under Bush, OSHA Mired in Inaction.
- Debate on Blagojevich impeachment continues today. Rod’s lawyer will submit Obama’s internal report to the impeachment committee.
- A delusional Condi still believes people will "start to thank this president for what he’s done."
- Cheney doesn’t know why people don’t like him.
What caught your eye in the news this AM?