738 And Rising
- As of November 4th the gzg Ministry of Health confirmed that the number of LC Cholera cases in Irak has risen to 738.
- The majority of the the new LC Cholera cases are from Babil and Muthanna.
- The number of deaths remains unchanged at 8. Half of those deaths were chidlren under the age of 5.
- 51% of all LC Cholera cases in the current outbreak are in children under the age of 5.
- Contaminated water is the most probable source of the outbreak.
(Cross posted at Gorilla’s Guides)