Check out this list from the twisted knickers of Naperville, Illinois, Americans for Truth Against Homosexuality's Peter LaBarbera. I'm flattered to be included in such “anti-Christian” company as Wayne Besen and Jeremy Hooper — we made it into the Top Ten!
[H]ere are 20 more good reasons why Christians (or anyone) should never feel guilty about a single-minded focus in countering the homosexual/transsexual activist and pro-abortion lobbies.
- Human Rights Campaign (largest pro-homosexual PAC);
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force;
- Lambda Legal;
- NARAL Pro-Choice American (formerly National Abortion Rights Action League, which cruelly defends even later-term abortions).
- GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation;
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network);
- NOW (they manage to promote both lesbianism and abortion-on-demand);
- MTV (obnoxious in its one-sided promotion of homosexuality, bisexuality, etc.);
- Soulforce and other Bible-twisting, “queer theology”-promoting groups;
- Radical, reason-challenged, pro-homosexual websites like young Jeremy Hooper’s Good As You blog, Wayne (”Anything But Straight”) Besen’s ‘ex-gay’-hating Truth Wins Out, and lesbian Pam (”Jeebus”) Spaulding’s Pam’s House Blend;
- National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association;
- EMILY’s List (a pro-abortion PAC)
- Servicemembers Legal Defense Network (working to open up the military to homosexuals);
- ACLU’s Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Project;
- Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
- Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)
- Tim Gill (homosexual money-man)
- Pro-homosexual activist groups like Equality Illinois in all 50 states fighting for radical legislation that undermines marriage;
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- PFLAG (Parents, Family and Friends of Lesbians & Gays), a radical pro-homosexual group.
Shall I add “Radical, reason-challenged, pro-homosexual” to my Blend-o-licious endorsements block? I'm with Jeremy on this one:
Does this mean we're entitled to some of the big HRC/GLAAD/MTV bucks now? I mean if we are just as or MORE Christian-threatening as any of those folks, shouldn't we get a piece of the Christian-threatening pie? Seriously — hook a Christian-threatening brotha' up, “homosexual money-man” Tim Gill!
Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth Against Homosexuality heartily endorses the Blend, calling Pam:
A “vicious anti-Christian lesbian activist.”
“A nutty lesbian blogger.”