I’m not kidding. A light-hearted email blast from her campaign dropped into my inbox.
“I hope people from across the country will go to my website and vote for the song they feel best represents our message of change and their hopes for a better America,” Hillary said. “And I promise to leave the singing to the professionals.”
Hillary’s video will be featured on YouTube’s “You Choose ’08 Spotlight” over the next week.
Hillary’s list of potential campaign songs includes:
* City of Blinding Lights – U2
* Suddenly I See – KT Tunstall
* I’m a Believer – Smash Mouth
* Get Ready – The Temptations
* Ready to Run – Dixie Chicks
* Rock This Country! – Shania Twain
* Beautiful Day – U2
* Right Here, Right Now – Jesus Jones
* I’ll Take You There – The Staple Singers
* Write-in Candidates
You can vote here. As you can see, there is a write-in option as well. Blenders, I know you can come up with a few appropriate song titles…please leave ’em in the comments. (Skippy the Bush Kangaroo has an alternate contest…)