Randall Tobias, 65, director of U.S. Foreign Assistance gets some “foreign assistance” with his man-parts, resigns, and bloggers become both titillated and engorged…and Michelle blames it on the EmmEssEmm.
The D.C. madam and the scandal-hungry MSM strike
Contents of post:
- Link to White House bio
- ABC News, The Blotter takes note
- State Department Press Release
- Link to bloggers at memeorandum (and note to Michelle: it’s a blogasm)
- Link to Red State
- Link to unfunny commenter at Red State
- Link to “but-seriously folks” commenter at Red State
- Link to Luciane.com which points out really really important paragraph in the Washington Post
- Commenter commenting on the above
- Link to watch ABC blog for those not John Doeing around the neighborhood spying on brown people
- Luciane commenter’s comments
Pithy conclusion by Michelle:
And so he has.
Well, it’s no “Heh. Indeed.” but you have to admit, as a journalist and media critic Michelle makes an excellent cheerleader.
(I have no idea where I found the graphic above. I saved it months ago to use for a special occasion. Whoever made it: thanks. Your ham is in the mail.)