Drunk baby dropped off at hospital
I’m not sh*tting you. Another hetero parenting nightmare as a two-month-old baby was brought into a Colorado Springs hospital with a blood alcohol level of 0.364. What kind of parent would do this?! (Denver Channel):
The baby’s mother is the focus of the criminal investigation. But police said it’s been difficult to figure out exactly what happened because the mother is telling conflicting stories.
“There have been some accidental ingestions, but with a 2-month-old, they don’t get around very well. It’s hard to believe that it would be an accidental ingestion by the baby itself. I would have to think the alcohol was somehow made available to the baby,” Ward said.
…The Colorado Springs child was placed into the custody of the El Paso County Dept. of Human Services while police continue their investigation.
Police don’t know what role, if any, the boyfriend played in the situation and that’s why they want to speak with him. But they said finding him won’t be easy because he lives out of his car.
Since we’re constantly being told that gay folks clearly aren’t fit to parent solely on the basis of their orientation, it’s good to see such upstanding role models like this getting press.
* The parenting nightmares continue
* More parenting horrors
* What is wrong with people — child dies in hot car
* Woman Leaves Disabled Daughter in Hot Car at Shopping Mall.
* Woman Charged For Allegedly Driving With Children In Trunk
* These women do not deserve to be mothers
* These women do not deserve to be mothers, part 2
* These women do not deserve to be mothers, part 3
* These women do not deserve to be mothers, part 4