Election 2006 Blend coverage
CNN’s official E-lection Blogger Party site is up, with the full roster of participants.
All of the evening’s results threads are by poll closing times (EST, links below); races to watch are posted in each, and updates will occur there.
States with links also have marriage amendments on the ballot. Those threads contain the amendment language and the impact if they pass, along with links to equality organizations working to defeat the measures.
* 7:00 PM: Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia.
* 7:30 PM: Ohio, North Carolina and West Virginia.
* 8:00 PM: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Tennessee. (8:30 PM: Arkansas.)
* 9:00 PM: Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
* 10:00 PM: Iowa, Montana, Nevada and Utah.
* 11:00 and beyond: California, Hawaii, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon and Washington. Alaska polls close 12/1 AM.