Haggard: 'I bought meth'
Guess Pastor Ted couldn’t get out of that drug charge by escort Michael Jones — the recordings tell the story — and he admitted today that was him on the tape.
Even better, he uses a variation on Clinton’s “I didn’t inhale.” He says he threw the meth away. (KUSA):
Pastor Ted Haggard came out of his house Friday morning and admitted to 9NEWS that he bought meth from a gay escort in Denver.
Haggard says he bought the meth from a gay escort, 49-year-old Michael Jones, after contacting him for a massage.
Haggard says he never used the meth and instead threw it away. However, Haggard could not remember where he threw the meth away.
He also said he received a massage from the buff Jones. Was that anywhere in the nether regions, Pastor Ted?
Hat tip, Autumn.
* Escort reveals more details on GMA, fails initial polygraph
* Pastor Ted admits to some of the escort’s allegations
* That was fast — Haggard resigns (w/Freeper commentary)
* Daddy D’s simply outraged that Ted Haggard is being accused of homosex
* Mega-church leader denies ‘sexual business relationship’ with male escort