Try again, Cliff Kincaid
Another conservative is blaming all gays for the closeted sick minds operating in DC. Numnut Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media, bloviates at length, angry at the GOP for tolerating homos in their midst.
Put on your winger tin foil hats, friends.
In his mind, a gay cabal infiltrated the GOP to advance our Agenda, and House leaders had the wool pulled over their eyes while these GOP homo culture bandits manipulated “the party apparatus while they publicly postured as friends of family values and traditional marriage.”
Oh this is fun.
Kincaid uses Mike Rogers’ appearance on Tucker Carlson the other day as proof of this gay GOP cabal secretly working for our Agenda.
During a Thursday appearance on MSNBC’s Tucker Carlson show, radical gay activist Michael Rogers declared that “the greatest kept secret for the GOP for the past six or seven years has been the extraordinary number of closeted men who have been helping to facilitate that anti-gay agenda. And I know that there are a lot of my friends on the Republican side who are fed up and have been feeding me information on people like Mark Foley for well over a year.” Rogers has a blog identifying secret GOP homosexuals.
What Rogers is saying is that secret Republican homosexuals are working behind-the-scenes to sabotage a conservative pro-family agenda in the Congress. They are acting more like Democrats than Republicans, if indeed they are Republicans. Whatever their actual party affiliation, these operatives are using the liberal media, homosexual publications, and radical bloggers like Rogers to accomplish their objectives.
Clearly the GOP closeted homo cabal had a purposeful plan to self-destruct by setting up the Foley case, hoping to take the far-right hypocrites down with them. Brilliant! Hahahahahahahahaha.
We WISH these Republican gay hypocrites were working on our side, Cliff. Unfortunately the GOP closet cases are only about the acquisition of power and money, and have no interest in what you perceive as The Homosexual Agenda.
The self-loathing, closet-protectors have zero interest in being out and proud either; they don’t mind working for legislators whose aim is to deny LGBT taxpayers their rights. You aptly prove why God’s Own Party has deservedly turned on them.
For the sake of honest and open government, not to mention protection of the children, the secret Capitol Hill homosexual network must be exposed and dismantled. But only Republican leaders can do that. Their failure to do so suggests that the network may go higher and deeper—and have more power—than even the New York Times article indicated.
I agree with him there — yes, it should be dismantled, but to save law abiding gays and lesbians from having to clean up behind these sleazy, depraved closet cases from standing in the way of progress for the rest of us.
They’ve had that free ride for far too long. May all the closet doors be kicked wide open to let the place air out.
* Evidence of FBI coverup on Foleygate
* Mike Rogers on O’Reilly and two more anti-gay closets kicked open
* Reynolds drops out of fundraiser for mistress-choker
* TVC’s Lou Sheldon’s spittles over Foley
* Lawrence O’Donnell on closeted gay Republicans
* Page self-identifies, to speak with feds
* Kolbe saw Foley messages in 2000
* Daddy Dobson lies, blames teen pages and liberals for Foley debacle
* Foley’s power trip
* O’Donnell: what’s up with Hastert’s roomie/chief of staff?
* On the hit list of the fundies, the gay GOP continues to protect its closet
* Trouble in GOP House seats
* Mike discusses outing gay hypocrites on Tucker Carlson’s show
* Time for the GOP hole card to turn up
* You knew it wouldn’t take long for this to show up
* Watch Pat Buchanan play the NAMBLA card; UCC takes on Perkins
* Three more pages speak to ABC about Foley’s ‘approaches’
* Insane defenses
* Caption this – Tom Reynolds and Laura Bush
* Thursday AM Foley roundup
* Hastert: I’ll resign if it will help the GOP
* Gingrich: Dems’ sex scandals are worse / Drunk Foley showed up at page dorm
* The List
* Kirk Fordham’s the first to go
* dKos Cheers & Jeers on Foleygate
* Qs of the day – who’s going down/career advice for Foley
* Glenn’s on Foley fire…
* Wednesday AM Foley update
* How low can you go — Tom Reynolds hides behind children
* Foley’s attorney: he was molested by a priest as a child
* OK, enough. Hastert has to go NOW.
* Dear Leader speaks…
* Foley interrupted floor vote to have cybersex with page
* Page threatened, Foley still using AOL screen name
* Eating their own – Boehner drop kicks Hastert
* Tuesday AM Foley roundup
* More GOP family values: Foley aide tried to cut a deal with ABC’s Ross
* More info on Foley’s well-known predator rep among pages
* They knew about Foley in 2001
* There should not be silence
* GOP leadership: spinning for the election home stretch, but nowhere to run on Foley
* More Foleygate
* Foley blasted ‘vile’ Clinton in 1998 for his ‘sad sexual addiction’
* Resolution for ethics probe over Foley passes 410-0
* Denny Hastert must resign for doing nothing about Foley
* Foley drops out of re-election campaign
* What the heck was Mark Foley thinking?