The Empty Wig puts out the call for more cash
Yawn. My senator, Sugar Lips Dole, is continuing her crappy reign as head of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), and this piece of crap turned up in my email the other day. If this is supposed to rally the sheeple, the GOP is in bigger trouble than we thought…
Our Senate Majority Needs You!
If the liberal Democrats succeed in 2006, it will only be a short matter of time before these Feingold-Reid-Schumer Democrats see that our worst fears are realized. They will:
* Increase your taxes.
* Block all of President Bush’s judicial nominees and allow our court to be run by liberal activist judges.
* Call for endless congressional investigations, congressional censure and maybe even impeachment of President Bush.
* Put the War on Terrorism on the back-burner.
* Go on an unprecedented spending spree.
* Take over the White House in 2008!
As Chair of the NRSC, I want to assure you that I am working ’round the clock to help our country avoid this disaster.
But with the massive amounts of money being raised daily by the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee, numerous “527 Committees,” Big Labor bosses, radical Hollywood elitists and liberal billionaires like George Soros…
…Our backs are up against the wall.
And that’s why I’m urging you to make a generous contribution of $50, $100 or even $250 to the NRSC right now – today.
* ‘GOP Superstar’– the Empty Wig gets pummeled