Jeff Sessions' hot staffer's thong
And you thought Alabama wingnut Senator Jeff “gray matter lite” Sessions ran a conservative office? Well he does if you look at the issues. He’s grade A prime winger:
* Voted to tighten bankruptcy rules — it costs society & is immoral.
* Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes.
* Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping.
* Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation.
* Was one of the infamous pro-lynching Senators last year — refusing to sign a statement apologing for the Senate’s repeated rejection of decades of pleas to make lynching a federal crime.
* Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record.
* Rated 100% by the Christian Coalition
That said, what do you think the Christian Coalition would think about the activities of Jeff’s scheduler, Stormie Janzen? Kathy over at Birmingham Blues:
Stormie Janzen, scheduler for our very own highly esteemed (not!) Senator Jeff Sessions (R-moron), was busted for posting pictures of herself showing her thong panties on a personal blog. She’s been forced to take down the blog, but she’s keeping her job, even though she was apparently posting on government time.
Janzen, the scheduler for Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), was forced to shut down her blog after the Senator’s chief of staff, Rick Dearborn, got onto her, as they say in the South. The Montgomery Advertiser reported Monday that Janzen had been blogging on her site as recently as Friday morning, during business hours.
Sessions spokesman Michael Brumas told HOH that the Senator was aware of the situation but wouldn’t comment further other than to say: “We have dealt with the situation.”
I wonder what Alabama’s taxpayers are thinking about Stormie’s thong?
BTW, you’ll find plenty of entertaining info about Stormie over at Wonkette.