Come up with a better list of 10 that are screwing up America
Bernie’s Top Ten sound like they came out of Bill O’Reilly’s mouth.
Toady of the Reich, journalist Bernard Goldberg, in his last book said there is a liberal conspiracy in the media (Bias). He is now shoveling more sh*t in his new tome, 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America:(and Al Franken Is #37). Read this shill-fest by publisher HarperCollins:
No preaching. No pontificating. Just some uncommon sense about the things that have made this country great — and the culprits who are screwing it up.
Bernard Goldberg takes dead aim at the America Bashers (the cultural elites who look down their snobby noses at “ordinary” Americans) … the Hollywood Blowhards (incredibly ditzy celebrities who think they’re smart just because they’re famous) … the TV Schlockmeisters (including the one whose show has been compared to a churning mass of maggots devouring rotten meat) … the Intellectual Thugs (bigwigs at some of our best colleges, whose views run the gamut from left wing to far left wing) … and many more.
I’m sure this will sell well, and will turn up as fundraiser promotions on right-wing blogs. Whatever. So, who do you think is in Bernie’s top 10? Here you go…
Top 10 of Goldberg’s “100 People”
Most are just lazy choices, nothing inspired.
1. Michael Moore, filmmaker [Please, this choice is for the Freepi.]
2. Arthur Sulzberger, publisher of The New York Times
3. Ted Kennedy, Democratic U.S. senator, Massachusetts
4. Jesse Jackson, Democratic African-American activist [I’m sort of on board with this one; actually he’s less screwing things up than a completely irrelevant media whore.]
5. Anthony Romero, American Civil Liberties Union’s executive director
6. Jimmy Carter, former Democratic president [Come on, our most useful ex-president? Gawd, Goldberg’s a moron.]
7. Margaret Marshall, chief justice, Massachusetts state Supreme Court [Guess this is the way to bash queers without putting the collective “gays” on the list.]
8. Paul Krugman, columnist at The New York Times
9. Jonathan Kozol, education scholar and author
10. Ralph Neas, president of People for the American Way
Enough of that crap. I can think of ten better choices, and so can you. Other than Chimpy at #1, the rest could be in any order, given my anger on a particular day of the week.
Pam’s Top Ten
1. George W. Bush – no brainer
2. Donald Rumsfeld
3. Karl Rove
4. Darth Cheney
6. John Ashcroft/Alberto Gonzales
7. Bill Frist
8. Tom DeLay
9. The Arlington Group (Dobson, Falwell, Bauer, Paul Weyrich, Tony Perkins, Don Wildmon, Phyllis Schlafly, Bill Bennett, et. al)
10. The lazy-ass news media
OK. Name your ten…