Photos from day two of the Phelps Hate Machine in Durham
I’m not going to spend much time on these losers, except that day two didn’t have counter-protestors (or news cameras) around, so the Phelpsians were milling about with not a lot to say. The saddest thing was seeing the little boy above. What on earth does he understand about all of this? You want someone to swoop in and take this poor child out of this hate-filled environment. It’s sick.
A supporter from Soulforce was there countering the filth.
Earlier posts on the hubbub surrounding this:
* Triumphant production of The Laramie Project in Durham
* Photos from day two of the Phelps Hate Machine in Durham
* Local media coverage of Phelps clan’s visit to Durham
* First shots from the Westboro Baptist Church protest in Durham, NC
* Off to see The Rotting CryptkeeperTM Fred Phelps
* Reminder: Triangle folks please buy tix for “The Laramie Project” to counter-protest Phelps
* My dream come true — Fred Phelps is coming to Durham!
* Daily Kos diary: Westboro Baptist Church protest in Durham, NC