Kerry does Dave
Kerryâ€™s â€œTop 10 Bush Tax Proposalsâ€ are:
10. No estate tax for families with at least two U.S. presidents.
9. W-2 Form is now Dubya-2 Form.
8. Under the simplified tax code, your refund check goes directly to Halliburton.
7. The reduced earned income tax credit is so unfair, it just makes me want to tear out my lustrous, finely groomed hair.
6. Attorney General (John) Ashcroft gets to write off the entire U.S. Constitution.
5. Texas Rangers can take a business loss for trading Sammy Sosa.
4. Eliminate all income taxes; just ask Teresa (Heinz Kerry) to cover the whole damn thing.
3. Cheney can claim Bush as a dependent.
2. Hundred-dollar penalty if you pronounce it â€œnuclearâ€ instead of â€œnucular.â€
1. George W. Bush gets a deduction for mortgaging our entire future.
So when is President Bubble Boy going to be on Dave?
Oh. That’s right. It’s CBS, and Bubble Boy isn’t quick enough on his feet to defend himself which should come as no surprise considering the lousy job he’s done defending the country for the last four years.