In the big game of “Yo mama”…the Democrats are losing badly….
Jeebus the Republicans (particularly the crooked lying ones) are thin-skinned:
“We’re going to keep pounding, let me tell you. We’re just beginning to fight here,” Kerry said. “These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group I’ve ever seen. It’s scary.”
“Sen. Kerry’s statement today in Illinois was unbecoming of a candidate for the presidency . . . and tonight we call on Sen. Kerry to apologize to the American people for this negative attack,” Marc Racicot, chairman of President Bush (news – web sites)’s re-election campaign, said in a statement. “On the day that Sen. Kerry emerged as his party’s presumptive nominee, the president called to congratulate him. That goodwill gesture has been met by attacks and false statements.”
Before someone tells Marc Racicot to blow it out his ass, someone should remind him of these quotes compiled by William Rivers Pitt:
“I tell people don’t kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus – living fossils – so we will never forget what these people stood for.”
– Rush Limbaugh, Denver Post, 12-29-95
“Environmentalists are a socialist group of individuals that are the tool of the Democrat Party. I’m proud to say that they are my enemy. They are not Americans, never have been Americans, never will be Americans.”
– Rep. Don Young (R-AK), Alaska Public Radio, 08-19-96
“Get rid of the guy. Impeach him, censure him, assassinate him.”
– Rep. James Hansen (R-UT), talking about President Clinton, as reported by journalist Steve Miner of KSUB radio who overheard his conversation, 11-01-98
“We’re going to keep building the party until we’re hunting Democrats with dogs.”
– Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX), Mother Jones, 08-95
– Jeb Bush, during his losing 1994 bid for Florida Governor, when asked what he would do for black people, quoted by Salon on 10-05-02
“The homosexual blitzkrieg has been better planned and executed than Hitler’s.”
– Rep. William Dannemeyer (R-CA), The New Republic, 08-01-94
There’s plenty more where these came from right here.
Save it to your favorites. You’re going to need it.
(Thanks to Dave for the link)